Subject: MS nyari gyakorlat
From: András Telcs <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 10:30:39 +0200

Kedves Kollegak!

Ha meg valakinek elkerulte a figyelmet, a MS nyari gyakorlatra felvesz
nehany diakot (IT reszlegbe is! alabb a modelling reszleg kiirasa
olvashato).   Kerlek tajekoztassatok a projektekben dolgozo diakokat illetve
akiket meg erdekelhet.

>>>>>
Summer Internship in Mathematical Modeling at Morgan Stanley - Budapest

Morgan Stanley is seeking Summer Interns to join the Budapest Market
Modeling Team for 6 weeks (40 hours per week) in the period May 16 -
September 15, 2010.

The Market Modeling Team supports Morgan Stanley's securities trading
business by developing and implementing complex mathematical models and
tools to price, valuate and risk manage various financial derivative
products and predict the future evolution of different markets. Our staff
typically has background in mathematics, physics, engineering, computer
sciences or other similar quantitative areas. Most of them possess a PhD or
are close to earn the degree in the near future.

Technical Responsibilities of the intern:

- Contribute to creating models and strategies that the trading desk will
use to drive trading decisions.
- Contribute to creating pricing and marking models and tools for securities
that are currently on the books or about to be purchased or bid on.

Skills Required:

- M.S. in mathematical finance, pure or applied mathematics, physics,
statistics, engineering, computer science, or similar quantitative area.
Ph.D. is an advantage
- Strong mastery of stochastic calculus, probability theory, statistics,
partial differential equations and numerical analysis
- Basic programming skills including Matlab and Excel. C++ knowledge is an
advantage
- Confident command of the English language
- Ability to understand all aspects of a multicultural environment
- Ability to establish priorities and manage time effectively
- Be a team player
- Flexibility to adjust to changing priorities
- Understanding and adhering to the organization’s values

If interested please send your resume by May 14 to
[email-masked]

<<<<<

Udvozlettel

Andras