Subject: FW: internship PROLOG hacking...
From: "Gergely Lukacsy (glukacsy)" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 10:43:26 +0200

Szia, 

Eszedbe jut esetleg valaki, akinek lenne kedve kijonni nehany honapra?

Gergo

-----Original Message-----
From: Axel Polleres [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Axel Polleres
Sent: 24 June 2010 09:41
To: Gergely Lukacsy (glukacsy)
Cc: Michael Hausenblas
Subject: internship PROLOG hacking...

Hi Gergely,

do you have any ideas for someone firm in Prolog for an internship, or
could you contact Peter Szeredi? Michael has some project-specific task
to be done (he will fill you in with more details) where he was looking
for an intern. I could imagine Nuno or Philipp could help from my group,
but I don't want to load them with additional stuff at the moment. 

cheers,
Axel