- Please note that currently I am on a leave without pay, due to my employment at the Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Institute of Economics.
- Research area: parameterized algorithms and complexity theory, with a focus on preference-based matchings, computational social choice and graph theory.
- Publication list in the MTMT, DBLP, and Google Scholar data bases.
- Publications with online papers.
Teaching:Courses in previous semesters (in Hungarian):
- Algorithm theory (lecture and practice)
- Basics of computer science
- Introduction to computer science I.
- Introduction to computer science II.
- Data structures and algorithms
- Theoretical computer science
- Email: ildi(a)cs.bme.hu
- Postal address: Budapest University of Technology and Economics, Dept. of Computer Science and Information Theory, 1117 Budapest, Magyar tudósok körútja 2., Hungary